As a whole, the TDAT children, staff, parents and carers voted on the mission statement and values for our three schools. The votes were collected from all the schools and we are proud to announce our TDAT mission statement as:
Together we inspire,
together we nurture,
together we achieve.
and our values are:
Our aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
For children to be;
- Confident and empowered learners with an embedded passion for lifelong learning
- Global citizens ready to contribute positively to their communities and world
- Digitally accomplished – successfully, responsibly and positively utilising technology
- Resilient, resolute and confident in their learning, own identity and personal values
- Aspirational for themselves and their futures
- Creative thinkers who are problem solvers and proactive
- Lifelong readers which enhances knowledge, ignites imagination and supports the development of communication