Our aims are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
For children to;
· have a love of learning
· be confident and have high self-esteem. To encourage enquiry and independence.
· have respect and a positive attitude towards others
· be global citizens, showing respect for all cultures, with good social skills
· develop a sense of responsibility
· make rapid and sustained progress and achieve to the very best of their ability
· have access to a creative, accessible, broad and balanced curriculum and to have opportunities to lead learning
· take pride in their work